Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [tlc13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tlc13 wrote:
IKnowEverything wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

I went to LA's twitter checking to see if has said anything...He hasnt posted for 17 hours....He has probably hired Seal Team 6 to go take Hamilton and Flandis out....

Not likely... I thought it was a pretty well established fact that Seal Team 6 roots for Fabian and the rest of the Leopard Trek team.

LA did just tweet on this topic.

He tweeted that Seal Team 6 is secretly backing Fabian? Wow, I was only joking, but that is pretty rad.

Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jens "is" the seal 6 team
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's lying! These Lance threads need to stop!

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is Hamilton's letter of confession. I'm looking forward to reading Hincapie's soon-

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...letter-of-confession
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.facts4lance.com/ [/pink]
Last edited by: alexZA: May 19, 11 17:26
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
Here is Hamilton's letter of confession. I'm looking forward to reading Hincapie's soon-

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...letter-of-confession

And a few others...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And I'm sure all those countless blood and urine samples that were taken and all tested negative are somehow wrong.......

I'm sure if he were a cheater, we would have real tangible proof. The man was tested like a lab rat and all we have is heresay...... that is hardly impressive.

Lance should be allowed to enjoy life free of this nonsense.

--------------------------------------------------------

You will remain the same person, before, during and after the race. So the result, no matter how important, will not define you. The journey is what matters. ~ Chrissie W.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [alexZA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is f in funny. I hope your post was supposed to be taken as pink!!! Whats the John Couger song............."And the walls come tubblin down"
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AnthonyS wrote:
And I'm sure all those countless blood and urine samples that were taken and all tested negative are somehow wrong.......

I'm sure if he were a cheater, we would have real tangible proof. The man was tested like a lab rat and all we have is heresay...... that is hardly impressive.

Hysterical.

Read Hamilton's letter. He outlines some good reasons why Armstrong should come clean.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
Not likely... I thought it was a pretty well established fact that Seal Team 6 roots for Fabian and the rest of the Leopard Trek team.

Seal Team 6 roots for whoever Jens Voigt tells Seal Team 6 to root for.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [msuguy512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msuguy512 wrote:
Some of us don't praise morally corrupt sports figures. I would rather teach my children that it is ok to try their hardest and not win, then win by cheating.

Who says its morally wrong?

There are shades of gray and doping in cycling falls in there.

If everyone else is doping is it morally wrong?
If it is unwritten code that doping is/was acceptable is it morally wrong?

Its easy for me to sit here and say he's a scumbag for cheating but this is a motivated guy who wants to win and all the winners are doping. I am not going to judge him for doing what he did.

The fact is this was accepted in cycling. Its part of the cycling culture. The leaders looked the other way.

Yes its against the rules but so is that move when you get handed a water bottle and hold onto it a couple seconds so that you get propelled forward by the car.

These are two extreme examples but the point is there are rules that are broken and nobody cares - its part of the sport.

He was doing the same shit as the greatest cyclist of all, Merckx
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [AnthonyS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And thats not counting all of Ullrich,Pantani,Beloki,Basso,Pantani,Ricco,Pelizotti,Rebellian and how many other who tested again and again clean..........................Unless you think all those in the past ever caught were "just the first time"
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [Landyachtz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me preface this by saying I think the mountain of evidence against Lance is quite damning

Just out of curiosity, what is your definition of evidence?

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [TriSRV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSRV wrote:
msuguy512 wrote:
3) If he doped, he beat dopers. If he didn't dope, he beat dopers.

SO true. Riis, Pantani, Ullrich, Landis, Basso...it can't be any more obvious that being at the top of the sport requires doping.

I seriously doubt Lance allowed anyone to view him injecting himself. Hamilton is a poor liar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AnthonyS wrote:

They weren't all negative, they found epo in his urine

Quote:

there is no test for autologous blood doping, there was no test for epo when people claim he used epo.

there are dozens of other riders who have admitted to or been caught doping who never failed a test, thus demonstrating you can cycle for years on dope, without ever failing a test. lance isn't the only one to do this.

how the hell do you guys remain so willfully ignorant?

does it HURT?

Quote:

a the best cycling talents in the world should be free to compete without having to break the rules and lie.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
yeah, look like he didnt want to answer.....just wanted his appearance check so he could the hell out of there...

I went to LA's twitter checking to see if has said anything...He hasnt posted for 17 hours....He has probably hired Seal Team 6 to go take Hamilton and Flandis out....

Just one hour ago LA was dropped off by ST6---from twitter: "20+ year career. 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition. Never a failed test. I rest my case"
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
AnthonyS wrote:

They weren't all negative, they found epo in his urine

Quote:

there is no test for autologous blood doping, there was no test for epo when people claim he used epo.

there are dozens of other riders who have admitted to or been caught doping who never failed a test, thus demonstrating you can cycle for years on dope, without ever failing a test. lance isn't the only one to do this.

how the hell do you guys remain so willfully ignorant?

does it HURT?

Quote:

a the best cycling talents in the world should be free to compete without having to break the rules and lie.

Word.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

On the count of 3 if we all scream, "I LOVE YOU LANCE," those mean people will all go away.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For one... I suspect he did. Would not be surprised if when everything is said and done, it comes out.

As for Hamilton, not an expert, but really did not like his body language. But in the whole scope of things, since he is coming clean as well, on a subject he has hidden and lied about for decades, it is still probably hard for him to be in the light saying all the things he is saying.

On MJ... Yeah... "His attempt at baseball" had nothing to do with a private suspension from basketball for gambling, nor was the rest area shooting of his dad, especially when you look at the trial of Daniel Green and the evidence.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parkito wrote:
Let me preface this by saying I think the mountain of evidence against Lance is quite damning

Just out of curiosity, what is your definition of evidence?

ev·i·dence
[ev-i-duhns]

–noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; groundfor belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign:His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law . data presented to a court or jury in proof of the factsin issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses,records, documents, or objects.

Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [prolite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your on a jury. The case before you is bank robbery. They bring all 4 in. They all were at the robbery. 3 admit ther guilt and say the 4th is guilty to. You vote innocent.................After all, the other 3 are bank robbers, you can not trust them, so the 4th "must" be innocent. Andrue, Landis, Hamilton and Lance. Interested to here from Heras and Popyvich next.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [Landyachtz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Law . data presented to a court or jury in proof of
the factsin issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses,records, documents, or objects.

Good, this is what I was looking for. We're on the same page. My next question is, where is this mountain of evidence of which you speak?

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that scenario, except the 3 robbers that are guilty have spent months getting nagged at by an ambitious prosecutor looking for a conviction.

Lance Armstrong may or may not be guilty, but Floyd, Frank, and especially Hamilton (come on bro, you could have at least stayed off the blow for the interview) are not credible sources, especially this far into the investigation. I guess, looking at it that way, Landis is still the most credible accuser. . .

At this point, he's already guilty in a lot of the public's eyes. . . .still an American hero. When (if) he does get found guilty, it won't change much. . . and if it does, it won't be anything a 60 minute interview couldn't fix.

oh, and ST6 are all dopers.

Take care of the commo guy, without him no one will know of your exploits!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cyclingnews.com story makes reference to 6 hours of grand jury testimony by Hamilton. Would certainly like to hear those statements made under oath.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [HAMslice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why not Frank? How many court proceedings in this country that have people being convicted of drug dealers and other criminal testemony. Now He is still innocent. Another poster asked where is the mountain of proof. In a court of law. All that we have read for years and more. Now will the weight of that prove guilt? I do not know. But it is in a court of law and not just mere speculation.
What is funny, is if Lance is found guilty, it will change no ones mind. Those who think he is innocent, will forever. No matter what happens Lance will never say he doped. Those who have suspected wil say......Told you so. Again, if other criminals reported who stole your bike(eyewitnesses), to get a deal, bet you would be one of the first to say bust him. Maybe not
Quote Reply

Prev Next