Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

5200: ready to rumble
Quote | Reply
Here it is ready to go. I just took it for a short ride around the neighborhood. See that spot on my knee; that's from mondays knee surgery, I still have the stitches in there. The bike rides really sweet. Tomorrow I'll do some adjustments, push the seat way back, maybe put a 120mm stem in place of the 110 and ad a computer. Now all I need is a good deal on a set of American Classic 350's (1350gr per set) and for my knees to finish healing and this thing will fly!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Last edited by: Sweeney: May 29, 05 15:33
Quote Reply
Re: 5200: ready to rumble [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck and have fun! I've had a 5200 as my road bike for 4 years and I've yet to considered another bike to replace it. It's been everything I want and need.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might want to pull some weeds in that flowerbed.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: 5200: ready to rumble [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric, I won't tell Michelle that you said that. Those are all flowers that haven't bloomed yet.

''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I'm gardening challenged. Sometimes I can't tell the difference. Thank God for landscapers.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Regardless of whether they bloom or not...it looks like Shaggy's hairdo...

;-)
Quote Reply
Re: 5200: ready to rumble [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wait til next week. The flowers will have all bloomed but I won't be there. My knee will be healed and I'll be out jammin on the bicycle!

Quote Reply