Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

24h Nuerburgring / WorldBikeFit Forum
Quote | Reply
long time lurker here, so... Hi everyone, learned quite a lot over the last years.

looking to race one of the shorter events during 24h on the legendary Norschleife-Track in Germany and stumbled upon the program. Apparently Mr. Slowman himself will be there for an event mainly aimed at Pro Fitters. Great news!

straight from the program: Aerodynamics and bike fitting (TBA) <= is this the chance for us EU/GER non-fitter guys for an "Expo speed fit" I've read about here from some other event a while ago? Would be awesome if those were on offer during the event!
Quote Reply
Re: 24h Nuerburgring / WorldBikeFit Forum [BummTschack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BummTschack wrote:
long time lurker here, so... Hi everyone, learned quite a lot over the last years.

looking to race one of the shorter events during 24h on the legendary Norschleife-Track in Germany and stumbled upon the program. Apparently Mr. Slowman himself will be there for an event mainly aimed at Pro Fitters. Great news!

straight from the program: Aerodynamics and bike fitting (TBA) <= is this the chance for us EU/GER non-fitter guys for an "Expo speed fit" I've read about here from some other event a while ago? Would be awesome if those were on offer during the event!

i don't anticipate doing any fitting while i'm there. were that to happen, i'd need to be in a fit studio with equipment requisite for the job, and i don't know that this is going to be in place. i don't think that's the point of the conference. nevertheless, i'll be there!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: 24h Nuerburgring / WorldBikeFit Forum [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh well, still great to bring a more scientific approach over the pond. Had mixed results with fittings in the past and wasn't aware that there are already a few FIST and other modern-systems fitters around here before discovering the said event and reading into it.

Thank you for your quick response!
Quote Reply