Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 20lb Weight loss challenge [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can keep the spreadsheet of weight loss going. I'm just not going to track down anyone who doesn't post here each week. It takes too much time to PM everyone. If you're interested in continuing this challenge, then just keep posting. If you're done, let me know and I'll remove your name from the spreadsheet.

From what I understood from the second post on this thread (and Speedy's spreadsheet), phase 1 of the challenge finished on April 15, but phase 2 is to weigh in again on July 15:

Quote:

There should be 2 weigh ins.

1) lose the said 20 lbs by April 15th, 2006.

2) reweigh in July 15th, 2006 to see who kept off more weight

and number 2 being the bet that really counts. this keeps crash/liquid only diets from winning out right.

I'm all in favor of keeping the spreadsheet alive, but I still think we ought to track down all participants around July 15 to find out who really "won." (I put "won" in quotation marks because I think everyone who loses weight and keeps it off is a winner. Edited to add: You may gag now.)

"Real winners aren't content with yesterday's victories"
Last edited by: SaraJean: Apr 19, 06 6:47
Quote Reply
Re: 20lb Weight loss challenge [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dawn, Speedy, et al..... Did I say Thank you?

If I didn't I intended to. I know the road to hell is paved GOOD intensions.

My race at IMAZ went well but not without its struggles.

9 min improvement in the swim and a 10 min improvement on the bike.

solid effort to the start the day. I ran 10 miles then the sun pulled my wheels off and the shrug. run. walk senario proceeded untill the end.

My weight was not an issue. I felt strong all day untill I finally in the middle of the run just ran out of gas while being drained by the heat.

But hey....Heat training? What is that.

Again, Thank you for the Movitation and candor.

Dusty

Push your Passion!
Quote Reply
Re: 20lb Weight loss challenge [dustytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dusty - Congrats on a good solid race, especially with your improvements in the swim and bike.

Dawn
Quote Reply

Prev Next