Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open
Quote | Reply
Customer Service Announcement Article up on the homepage about our TEAM launch

E-DUB
Chief Janitor @Slowtwitch
Life is short. Dont be mad all the time.

Last edited by: Ewynn: Sep 30, 23 15:25
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [Ewynn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link is broken. Missing a :
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fixed :) Thank you

E-DUB

Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [Ewynn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ewynn wrote:
Customer Service Announcement Article up on the homepage about our TEAM launch

I am sorry, I was so excited, that I applied even if I am not based in US.

:(
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [ivantriker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha We are trying to look into the shipping of it all. We will know later this week if it's something we change.

E-DUB

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ewynn wrote:
haha We are trying to look into the shipping of it all. We will know later this week if it's something we change.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [ivantriker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When are you releasing the kit?
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [E_DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just chatted with a member from last years team and found the application today. Is it too late to apply?

Mission Kona Podcast
https://www.strava.com/athletes/2568182
Kona 2024 Qualifier
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [PayneM85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hurry up :)

E-DUB

Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [E_DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done ✅
Thanks for the quick reply.

Mission Kona Podcast
https://www.strava.com/athletes/2568182
Kona 2024 Qualifier
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So is this still USA only? We never ended up hearing back on that one
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [Alexvanneste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alexvanneste wrote:
So is this still USA only? We never ended up hearing back on that one

bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apologies if an update has already been posted but is there an expected shipping date for the kits ordered? I recall the email said something about February but nothing has yet been received. Not trying to rush, just want to make sure I didn't miss an announcement or have an order error.
Quote Reply
Re: 2024 Slowtwitch / Good Life Brands Team Applications Open [Running247] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are just sort to waiting for the kits to arrive.. Should be a couple of weeks at the most. I'll DM you to make sure you have my direct info :)

E-DUB

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Copy that, thank you!
Quote Reply