Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: We're baaack...2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 Joins the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spectating +1
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack...2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 Joins the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Volunteering + 1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spectating would love to go!
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack...2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 Joins the party [mountainman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mountainman wrote:
Unfortunately, flying (and vacationing) solo now.
So back me down to just one now. Thanks.
Of course. Maybe you want to set up an informal ST meetup early in the week before the party? The ST crew is stupidly overbooked leading up to the party, so we cannot organize one more event, but you can maybe find us swimming early at the pier one morning. I tend to spend an inordinate amount of time at the coffee boat. Slowman likes to get in, get out, and get on with his day. Not sure what fredly and ianpeace will be up to those AM's as they tend to be seriously in demand.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racing
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Racing +1
Looking forward to it again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+2
Looking forward to meeting all y’all! I’m not as scared of y’all after my AMA so let’s keep that streak going! ;) I’m be there 3:30 just for a little while and then going back to feet up watching Netflix.
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec raffle prize added! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [Jocelynmccauley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well played...

Jocelynmccauley wrote:
+2
Looking forward to meeting all y’all! I’m not as scared of y’all after my AMA so let’s keep that streak going! ;) I’m be there 3:30 just for a little while and then going back to feet up watching Netflix.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Racing +2
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec and Garmin Prizes! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Floyd's Join the party......

Seriously?????
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec and Garmin Prizes! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, volunteering, spectating +2 (another volunteer/spectator and a competitor]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in please!

Me plus one- Volunteering and Coaching!

Mike G
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Racing (long time reader, first time post-er) looking forward to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Orca x 4
Quote Reply
Re: We're back! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Zipp and A2 Join the party, and Normatec and Garmin add Prizes! [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Racing +1 (she is racing as well)

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: We're back! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Zipp and A2 Join the party, and Normatec and Garmin add Prizes! [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's try this again...
Please PM me with changes/corrections, etc.
Updated RSVP'S as of 9/26/19
ElliotOP +1
ericMPro
Wayne@PolarUSA +1
Zschockelt +2
Bojan +2
Ironmani +3
Secil +2
Ironman66 +2
owtbac86 +3
devashish_paul
wnparry +2
DKMNTRI +1
SwizBeats +3
mhan101 +2
MOPinCO +2
JanneK +1
tguggie +1
xcrogers +1
luath +1
tup +3
beccafreck
Rdracer99 +1
spectrum5825 +1
kerikstri +1
gee +3
joddly +1
stevej +1
Michael Hatch
Jamaley +1
soll
whittimd
ab8041 1
patd +1
birdmantris +3
sbernardi +3
eschmitt777 +1
fortih +1
mountainman
Donokorov +1
Survivebikerun +1
Thomasp65+3
Ironnerd
HuffNPuff +1
JTolandTri+2
Triathleat+2
Ironnerd
HuffNPuff +1
JTolandTri+2
Triathleat+2
Skeating+2
Johoba+1
Marzrya +2
swimlikeafish +1
Kate S +1
jonnyo
JimVance +2
Waingro
Tomaz
lynze1213 +2
jennacaer
Finacier
SnappingT
Ironma'am +2
Denis R +1
Jbart808 +1
Emilio +4
SaltStick +1
Jlukanich
JackStraw13 +1
court883 +2
longtrousers +2
sperris
aforsyth +1
Ironchef
PaulT108 +1
Rockchalk
Carl Spackler +2
never2old
tigerblood +1
johnlitts +1
felipemorac +1
strtezbckoff +1
Runbeak +2
Spocket +3
PeakTriCoaching+1
Freespeed+2
Davetallo
Y-Von +2
Ironhonu
IslandTriCoach
Palullunn+1
NJIronMom
Tightcalves+2
Brianamende+2
BytheBay+1
Rynovwg+3
Chicked+1
Speedmax2019 +1
Will T +1
Triblake +2
guy909 +1
Howdy +1
crrtaylo
alligatorCAN +1
sneeuwaap
Sean Henderson+1
Snapping T+1
Zuller+1
Sutts.ed+1
Jwrdds+1
kassel74+1
CaliTriGirl+1
dombledorre
tctritexan
GBrown+1
Jocelynmccauley+2
VincentBlais+2
MHFC +2
MHG+1
Jashooa
TyOrca+3
aldj104+1
mile425+1
Martysudut+5
Robertwoolford+1
db6370+2
Sparkydevil+1
Slater+1
Slowtwitchers 130
Guests 157
total 287

Karen ST Concierge
Last edited by: STConcierge: Sep 26, 19 10:46
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Normatec and Garmin Prizes! A2 and Floyd's Join the party [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Floyd's Join the party......

Gary,

You never know who is going to show up at the Slowtwitch Kona Party and what will happen to them after that. Remember it was just a short 3 years ago when Zwift did a bit of a soft launch in Kona and the Slowtwitch Kona Party and look where they have gone in 3 years! :-)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Marty sudut and 5 guests. cannot wait.
Quote Reply
Re: We're baaack...2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 19 [ElliotOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robert Woolford (competing) +1, please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me racing + 2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are at 283 Slowtwitchers plus their guests.
We've got room for 7 more, then waiting list starts.
Thanks!

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 Thanks
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought I had RSVP’d!

I would love to come and bringing 1+!!!
Quote Reply
Re: We're back! 2019 Slowtwitch Kona Gathering Wed. Oct 9. Zipp and A2 Join the party, and Normatec and Garmin add Prizes! [chicked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Racing +1 . Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next