Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2019 ITU Grand Finale Schedule of events
Quote | Reply
Would anyone have insight if the schedule of events is the same year after year? I recently took a slot for Nice and ITU Worlds is the week before. There probably isn’t a better opportunity to race back to back weekends to this caliber so I would like to make it work if possible.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 ITU Grand Finale Schedule of events [Once-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once-a-miler wrote:
Would anyone have insight if the schedule of events is the same year after year? I recently took a slot for Nice and ITU Worlds is the week before. There probably isn’t a better opportunity to race back to back weekends to this caliber so I would like to make it work if possible.

Here's the 2019 WTS schedule. 2019 Worlds are in Lausanne Switzerland from 8/29-9/1. Is that what you're looking for?
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 ITU Grand Finale Schedule of events [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
Once-a-miler wrote:

Here's the 2019 WTS schedule. 2019 Worlds are in Lausanne Switzerland from 8/29-9/1. Is that what you're looking for?

Nope- I'm looking for the event schedule for Switzerland. Ideally, I would like to race AG worlds (either the olympic or the sprint- whichever made logical sense for travel) then head down to Nice for 70.3 worlds. It looks like the last 2 years the Olympic distance race was held on a Sunday. But the Draft Legal Sprint race has been held on different days the last 2 years.

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 ITU Grand Finale Schedule of events [Once-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Google popped up this web site: https://www.trilausanne.ch/...itu-grand-final-2019.

I would try contacting the race organizers. There's an email contact at the bottom.
Quote Reply