Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Norseman images - enjoy
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Norseman images - enjoy [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful pictures - thanks for the link.

Signing up’s not the problem - actually getting in is the hard part.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stunning photos. But no, as an older athlete with no chance of getting a black shirt at Norseman, assuming I could even get in, I'm not interested in signing up. Instead, I did the inaugural IM Norway this summer. If you did the full, you got a black finisher's shirt, while the 70.3 finishers got the white shirt. So I got my black shirt from Norway. It wasn't an Xtreme, but it wasn't easy (6500 ft net gain on the bike plus rolling run) and the bike was the most spectacular I've done at an IM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amazing pics as usual, thanks Herbert.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Norseman images - enjoy [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great pics of course!

HuffNPuff wrote:
...as an... athlete with no chance of getting a black shirt at Norseman, assuming I could even get in, I'm not interested in signing up...

Pretty much echos my thoughts. I've got more chance of qualifying for Kona (and that's ZERO to start with!) than getting up that mountain the first group which does mean I wouldn't try to enter.

Unless my life changed, and I could train 40 hours a week for a couple of years..
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Norseman images - enjoy [Race1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, if I were 20 years younger it would be a different story. But back then I couldn't afford the trip. That's life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautifull pictures. However Harry W was not your swim leader:-) Eirik ravnan was - some 40sec ahead of Harry!:-)
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Norseman images - enjoy [lovegoat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did not see that time. Will amend
Quote Reply