Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 QR Cd0.1 Test Data
Quote | Reply
I saw the following quote on Trisports.com but I can't find any data on this. Does anyone know of drag data on the cd0.1 other than the old data comparing it against the P3?
Quote:
2011 Quintana Roo Cd 0.1 Dura Ace Complete Bike comes out of the gate this year with the lowest tested drag coefficient in the cycling industry. Effectively, when two equally fit triathletes are putting out the same amount of energy, the one on the Quintana Roo CD0.1 will be faster no matter what bike the other rider is on.
Last edited by: valdlaw: Mar 9, 11 19:50
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 QR Cd0.1 Test Data [valdlaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried http://www.quintanarootri.com/?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 QR Cd0.1 Test Data [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I don't see anything new there.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 QR Cd0.1 Test Data [valdlaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom's been full of shit 1000 times before.

valdlaw wrote:
I saw the following quote on Trisports.com but I can't find any data on this. Does anyone know of drag data on the cd0.1 other than the old data comparing it against the P3?
Quote:
2011 Quintana Roo Cd 0.1 Dura Ace Complete Bike comes out of the gate this year with the lowest tested drag coefficient in the cycling industry. Effectively, when two equally fit triathletes are putting out the same amount of energy, the one on the Quintana Roo CD0.1 will be faster no matter what bike the other rider is on.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 QR Cd0.1 Test Data [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
Tom's been full of shit 1000 times before.

valdlaw wrote:
Quote:

hmmm i thought it was way more than that...
Quote Reply