Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T
Quote | Reply
Good Monday Morning Slowtwitch:

Just 10 spots left (out of 300) in the 2008 DeSoto American Triple-T. To get your spot in this epic event go to www.hfpracing.com and get registered NOW - race details are located at www.americantriple-t.com. The current participant list is located at https://www.hfpracing.com/...=34&idcategory=8

Thanks everyone for your continued support of this awesome event. The 2008 event is truly an international field. We look forward to seeing all the new faces on Memorial Day weekend.

Sincerely,

Shannon Kurek
aka HFP Man

Shannon Kurek

Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [hfpman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - I've already got my space!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Good Monday Morning Slowtwitch:

The current participant list is located at [url "https://www.hfpracing.com/register.php?eventid=34&idcategory=8"]https://www.hfpracing.com/register.php?eventid=34&idcategory=8[/url]

I must be blind but I don't see the participant list anywhere
Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Click on "more details", then there's a "view participant list" link down below "add to cart". It'll pull up with the same url, so if you cut and paste (looks like that's what hfpman did) you end up with the first page, not the participant list.
Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [one_lap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
like I said, i am blind. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa there are some heavy hitters at this race this year!!! Gordo is so good he is listed twice!!! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for ya' Shanon - like it needs it.

Record10 - are you in for this race finally? Might give you a few ideas for Rockman ;-)

I'll be there for the 3rd year in a row ...

Quote | Reply
Unless they are just being pokey on entering it looks like there will be a new champion in the Men's Team division
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I noticed Rich Strauss in there too. It will be nice to be able to meet those guys.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There go my chances of being posted on the first page of the results on Sunday. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why, you and Chiro18 thinking of taking the crown away from Gennari and Evans ;-)

Quote | Reply
I'm having trouble registering, specifically in the initial page where you enter your name and emergency contact info--it won't let me progress to the next page because it says I need to select an option that isn't there to select. I'm trying to do a transfer from some funds left over from last year, but i don't want to miss out on this event!
Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contact Daniel in Customer Service (614-371-9453) directly - he will walk you through registration or register you via phone if needed.

HFP Man

Shannon Kurek

Quote Reply
Re: 10 SPOTS LEFT - DeSoto American Triple-T [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had the same problem Friday and was told that it was because I was using Firefox for my browser. Switched to Internet Explorer and it worked fine.

I didn't realize there were so few spots left. Glad I got in this weekend as I was being lazy and was just trying to make sure I got done by the end of the month!

Just signed up 2 days ago too. Yes there was an issue w/ firefox but Explorer got me in. They also have Joe Bonness listed as well as super fast firefighter B. Scholegel (SP?) My 08 season is finally getting exciting.
S
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So much for a top ten finish this year. Oh well. Top 20 here I come.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume the 2008 race is sold out? There is nothing on the website that leads me to believe that . . .
Quote Reply