Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

-Just about got my P3SL done.
Quote | Reply
This thing is coming out pretty nice. I'll put some photos up when it's finished. Nice bike. Hopefully rides good too.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: -Just about got my P3SL done. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always wanted a P3.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: -Just about got my P3SL done. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

What happened with the Bjorn look P3 that you built up. I knew it didn't work out, but am curious as to why? I couldn't ride like that for any distance.
Quote Reply
Re: -Just about got my P3SL done. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did a few training rides on it. It was difficult to ride in a very, very low front position. There was a lot of distress in my upper shoulders. I tried quite a number of things to relieve that and was ultimately somewhat successful at it. However, I never did get to a point where I felt I could get the power I can in a more traditional (for me) position.

Ultimately, I went back to relating my dimensions to the fit and then everything worked out fine. By then though, I had moved on to a different frame and sold the P3 used to a regular customer here in the store- he had been kind of "squatting" it since I built it.

That was an intersting experiment. I'm glad I did it. It put a lot of light on how truly anomolistic Bjorn's position and riding style is.

It also confirmed a lot about fit and position that I already knew.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply