Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Lopi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listen this will be my last post, I am not trying to stir up any controversy here, and certainly dont want to cause any trouble between people. As you all know I am a very easy going, relaxed, friendly guy who just wants to see everyone get along. If IM is in the future, we will see but if it is I will say this one thing, Normans record is not going to be anywhere close after I am done, and sub 8 is a given!
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [JUST3IT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks more like sandstone in the background particularly the top right (similar to that in Texas!). What is being alluded to is the T shirt that states in training for Ironman Hawaii!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [L. Armstrong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you announcing your race in Hawaii this year? This will be your first Ironman, do you have plans to race in addition to prepare? I know I said to self: Lance seems like he'd do the IM....I am betting it's in the future.

Please understand that if it is you, we get a few real stars here, and a few fakes all the time. Who can tell?

ps.. what about Norman? I didn't know Lance cared so much about other's performances etc...
Last edited by: Lopi: Jan 5, 07 23:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
here she goes again. one post she says its not him the next she writes him a book then ends in a love letter.

are you on any meds ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Are you announcing your race in Hawaii this year? This will be your first Ironman, do you have plans to race in addition to prepare? I know I said to self: Lance seems like he'd do the IM....I am betting it's in the future.

Please understand that if it is you, we get a few real stars here, and a few fakes all the time. Who can tell?

ps.. what about Norman? I didn't know Lance cared so much about other's performances etc...[/reply]

Oh GAWD... please tell me you're joking!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [VitesseLegere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance is the D.B Cooper of the bike world.
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [threadkilla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I smell a TROLL!!
This isn't Lance Armstrong.....

----------------------
Distributor/ Retailer
----------------------
Last edited by: Climber: Jan 6, 07 3:47
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Climber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I smell a TROLL!!
This isn't Lance Armstrong.....
i think so too, i mean that's putting a lot on the line saying "normann's record will be no more and sub 8 is a given." and the photo probably one of his training for the NYC marathon. my 12 year old brother could have figured out how to out that phrase on the shirt. not that hard to forge. lance (or whoever you are): yo uare a phoney baloney!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gee welcome to the forum. Whatever you do please don't read the "kristin armstrong" thread started yesterday as I posted a fairly lengthy piece about the state of yours and your mothers relationship. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing there will be a news flash out on cyclingnews.com shortly based on this breaking Ironman news here on Slowtwitch. Let me know when this happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...so I'm sitting here in LavaJava with my laptop and none other than the Lanceman rolls up in full Discovery kit, followed by some wierd little troll carrying a cardboard cutout of a black and white Orbea Ordu and wearing a "SWIMFAN LIVES" t-shirt. Should I get an autograph? And who's the guy over there in the Ironman polo shirt, anyway?

Last edited by: andrew: Jan 6, 07 7:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would hate to be someone pretending to be Lance on a public forum if the authorities were ever to get involved.
Identity theft is a serious crime nowadays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance,

If this is really you fanatastic, thanks for visiting the forum!

However, I don't think you could win at Kona. You could smash the bike record..... but Macca would catch you on the run. Just my thoughts, no need to reply.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance if this is really you, congrats...your email is sooooo revealing, modest and all :P
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it's not Lance do you think he'll have his crony's kill this website? I wonder if Betsy's heard about this yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance has nothing to prove to anyone.

Stop hatin' just be glad he posted.

No get off the net and go train.

retired@32 in kona.

peace.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well you are sure in the running for the biggest troll on ST award. So now you're pretending to be LA to boost your own stupid thread.

Certainly there's an effete snob forum somewhere that wants you. Please go.
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [ttracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"you're pretending to be LA to boost your own stupid thread."

in point of fact, this is not JUST3IT, and it is also not lance armstrong. it is another forum poster who did not get the memo (and did not read the FAQ) regarding duplicate user accounts. i have talked to this person and i don't think this will happen again.

i have no idea what lance is training for, and i doubt neither does anyone else on this forum. there is a very good chance lance himself does not know what he is training for, but i suspect he's keeping somewhat fit just in case a particular challenge catches his whimsy.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer, you can only hope that Lance will compete in Ironman. This would be great for our sport.
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey captain of the short bus...now you're saying i'm not just3it and the other romo is saying i'm also lance ? you make perfect sense - 2 p's in a pod.

stop or i'll call the st police on you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
uh...no. re-read his post. he is standing up for you saying you are not trolling by pretending to be lance. he is simply confirming what you were saying, that you were not posting as lance. then slowman goes on to say it was someone else. take a step back, inhale deeply, exhale, and relax. not everyone here is out to get you or call you out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not really Lance? Aw, I wanted to ask him if Cheryl Crow is a freak. Oh well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"in point of fact. . . . it is...not lance armstrong."

Wow, how incredibly revealing! Was anyone really fooled by the posts this person made?

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: * Lance Armstrong training for Ironman!? * [Tri2HaveFun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Wow, how incredibly revealing! Was anyone really fooled by the posts this person made?

Apparently one poster was.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply

Prev Next