Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [ronnieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So now your picking apart the words of the World Champion ?

Your such a douche bag , you ass.....

The man said he doesn't have a problem with macca , can't you leave it at that?

Well, well, well if it isn't our forum homophobe come to grace us with more of his moronic antics.

Wow, nifty edit of you saying Stadler didn't have a problem with Stadler as I went to respond.

Still crying in your bouquet Mr. Bridesmaid?

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like your mother did when she married your father?

No I'm not, I don't intend on being a bridesmaid anymore.

I got it like that.
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [ronnieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not wasting my time on this piece of trash.

Last edited by: House: Mar 6, 07 8:23
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [tri-3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"That and his comments at the awards banquet ...."
-----------------------
Ok, what were the comments at the awards banquet that you were referring to? I either missed that, or maybe I have deeper problems.

FYI - to you and the other guy, my lovely bride was also in the VIP section at the IMH finish Line waiting for me and had no such bad reports. Actually, she loves that race but really doesn't care who wins - she cares more about who is a nice guy. She thought his banquet speech was kinda nice. She/we actually bumped into Normann a few times, and one tim e she engaged him in conversation. She thought he was a really nice guy. Normann raced my three year old through the Chicago airport on the way home - he was beyond nice. I have no clue if he flipped someone off or not. IMHO - your "trash" comment is just plain wrong.

Unfortunately it was dark when I finished so I don't have the steeple in the background :-)!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean, all it took was for me to talk about your mother? LOL

Douche.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Well, well, well if it isn't our forum homophobe come to grace us with more of his moronic antics.

Wow, nifty edit of you saying Stadler didn't have a problem with Stadler as I went to respond.

is ann coulter around?

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

is ann coulter around?

No, ronnie just has quite a history of homophobic comments on slowtwitch...as a matter of fact I believe Ann may have learned that word from ronnie.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You mean, all it took was for me to talk about your mother? LOL

Douche.....

No, actually it was me remembering what a short leash you are on around here and allowing you enough rope to hang yourself.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like I said House there is a distinct difference from being gay and being a faggot.

Nothing wrong with being gay in my book, and I try not to judge people.

But,you should know this since your a little faggwad. LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeh , hide behind slowman and censorship, but I'm real and I'll see you someday at some race.
Guess who might win, and then guess who catches an asskicking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, what a surprise, first homophobia, then backtracking and now threats. Not very original are you ronnie, always falling back to the same pattern. You must one tough guy.

By the way are you still wearing that tinfoil helmet, worrying about the occultists getting you?

Last edited by: House: Mar 6, 07 8:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've got asskicking written all over you baby.........

I'm gonna leave it at that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't care where you guys go, but could you please go somewhere else and take your quarrel with you please. this thread was pretty funny and I would like to see it get back to being funny and not filled with you and ronnieg fighting over homosexuality and whatever else you two fight about.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [napoleon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who am I, a age group triathlete that was volunteering that day. Someone who saw what you did and as a athlete ashamed that pros act like little children at times. but hey we all do at times, you just happened to be in the spotlight.

Its like doping, just fess up, slap your hand and say I will do better next time. No crying, no shouting, just go out and perform like we know you are capable of,, and everything will be swept aside.

Ed Johnston
MOP age grouper
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [MLSimpson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you saying we are not funny or something?

No, your right . It's getting lame.
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [napoleon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Ok, cant wait for the next funny post about me.."
- - People with no lives of their own like nothing better than to chop down those who have accomplished what they could never hope to do. I don't know if you're a jerk or not and nobody appointed me to judge that, but you're one hell of a triathlete. That fact is indisputable.
Nice race, btw...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this thread still going on? Is it going to be the next Seinfeld thread? (No way it could top the Hottie thread?)

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

ALUMINUM FOIL DEFLECTOR BEANIE Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is this thread still going on? Is it going to be the next Seinfeld thread? (No way it could top the Hottie thread?)
what is this hottie thread you speak of?

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"what is this hottie thread you speak of?"

Such an innocent question. How do you tell a 4 year oldchild where their Grandpa has gone? Alas, the legendary hotty thread can no longer be with us - it's purpose served, the world is left to carry on without it while a new worthy superthread is awaited...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF? I love people reading this thread, saying you did one thing they saw it, and not even looking at the rest of the thread, nor seeing your response. "Yah, I heard he came across the finish line, was picked up by Elvis in a UFO, then made fun of everyone else."

It is funny about the pic however. Totally convinced me till you chimed in, and now it is hard to see it the way I did before.

----------
"...it should be swim, bike, run, cage fight." - el fuser
"I noticed that I am in your sig line! Wow! That's s first for me. Thanks." - Fleck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Normann, Nice 10k, especially in the offseason winter there in Mannheim...I think this fued with Macca( real or imagined) has been great for the sport, and definately spiced up the pre race hype of Hawaii this year. I don't know what it is, but the Germans have been getting a bad rap for running for as long as I can remember, back to the Dirk Ashimonet era..What people just don't get is that you guys just ride so well, and hard, that of course you are not breaking any run records..Wolfgang, Jurgen, Faris, Helliregiel, Lothar, etc., etc. all liked to ride the legs off the runners, and make them catch you..It's not that they were not fast runners, they all had some great run times in various races, just not in all of them. It is a side effect of riding hard to have a mediocre run... And I would not call anything in the 2:55 range mediocre either, only a handfull of you guys have ever done that, and certainly not too many after leading the bike ride..Once again a long list of Germans there, you, Helliregal, Wolfgang, Jurgen and Faris. I love the go for it stragedy, and until your recent races, it hadn't worked that often..Keep it up, and perhaps we will one day see if you really have some sprint left in the last couple miles..Of course someone has to catch you first...(-;
Quote Reply
Re: (Kona Coverage) Norman (Something most of us probably haven't seen) [dug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

awesome
Quote:
Such an innocent question. How do you tell a 4 year oldchild where their Grandpa has gone?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Normann,

Auf Film oder nicht, emotionaler Gefuehlsausbruch im Ziel ist nicht so schlimm. So etwas ist mir auch schon mal "passiert". Vor allem mit Lutschern geht einem das manchmal echt "nach"....
Aber anscheinend haben ein paar der amerikanischen/australischen Sensibelchen das Beduerfnis das ganze etwas hochzuspielen.
Vielleicht sieht man sich ja heuer im Spaetsommer mal wieder auf'm PCH...

Official version:

Nothing funny about being competitive.
I would be p.o.'ed too, if I had to deal with what you did see from the front for over 4 hours (as a somewhat strong swimmer I got to be in your situation, if only for a couple of km on the bike till the pack caught me).

I am also absolutely positive that ALL the Pros are exceptionally well behaved on the race course and at the finish line ALL the time.

After all, it is an "event" and for an professional there is nothing on the line ;-)
Keep up the good show!

Last edited by: de-tri-mental: Mar 6, 07 12:03
Quote Reply

Prev Next