Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'13 Ironman 70.3 California FinisherPix are online
Quote | Reply
You know the routine, just enter your BIB number....
IM 70.3 California FinisherPix

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: '13 Ironman 70.3 California FinisherPix are online [kmh1225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get a "Page Not Found" message.
If i got to their domain name I get the following message :
"Wir führen zur Zeit Wartungsarbeiten an unserem System durch. Die Seite wird in 1-2 Stunden wieder verfügbar sein. Bitte entschuldigen Sie diese Verzögerung!"
whatever that means...
I tried safari, and firefox and get the same result.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Quote Reply
Re: '13 Ironman 70.3 California FinisherPix are online [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.shopfinisherpix.com/index.php?id=2
Try this - just select your race/event and enter your bib number on the right.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: '13 Ironman 70.3 California FinisherPix are online [kmh1225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same thing..
Object not found,
Error 404.

I've cleared my cookies and still nada.
Quote Reply
Re: '13 Ironman 70.3 California FinisherPix are online [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is either April Fools or I don't know what to tell you, because it's working for me just fine.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kmh1225 wrote:
This is either April Fools or I don't know what to tell you, because it's working for me just fine.
No April fools. I just checked them on my phone and it works. Guess Chrome really hates me for some reason and does not want me to view my pics in large format. =(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
or it's Google playing April Fools ;-)

Quote Reply