Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version.
Quote | Reply
It's a bit long but HERE is my weekend report...Mt. Lemmon, TriFest, Team training camp and the Tucson Triathlon!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version. [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version. [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next year...250! :)

-

Powered by:
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version. [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice race! Sounds like a good weekend for you. Good luck this season.
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version. [wdowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

-

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Billy
Good to see you this weekend! I read your recap of the weekend. Wished I could have been there for the entire list of festivities.

I have one question: How did you get 4300ft of climbing to Bear Canyon? You must have been going up and down a lot becasue BC is below 6000ft and the bottom is 2900'.

I may be taking another route than you! Just bustin your balls! Keep up the great work..............
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Tucson Tri Race report...the extended weekend version. [paulthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin 910 is my all knowing personal adviser on all things training (actually said 4291...rounded it up).
Good to see you too...looked to be enjoying the free liquid refreshments :) Now just get your broken ass fixed so you can resume tearin' up the competition!

-