Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'12 Felt DA owners
Quote | Reply
I picked up a DA3 recently and have a few questions.

The Lava '12 preview article from months back mentions a "svelte barrel adjuster" for the brakes. Mine doesn't have one, and wanted to see if anyone else does or doesn't.

Mine does not have a splined stem installed. I know there's a bunch of options, but I would think it would have shipped with at least one? It hasn't been fit yet so I guess it's possible I wouldn't need an extension.

I tried my LBS but the guy I dealt with wasn't in, and the guy I spoke with wasn't sure. I plan on stopping at the shop on my way home today.
Quote Reply
Re: '12 Felt DA owners [mertztr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what you probably got for the stem was the new one piece stem, most like;y the 70mm length, 30mm rise. They should have given you the option of the spline or the one piece. The one piece is great if your fit is dialed in, while the spine has different lengths and allows you to change the stem angle as well. Not sure about the DA 4 but the DA has fine tune adjusters behind the brake in which you use a hex. Super Dave is a great resource and may jump in here with more precise answers.
Quote Reply