Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'10 Felt B2, "4-5 mph faster than the competitors"
Quote | Reply
As an owner of an '09 Felt B2, I'm kicking myself for not waiting for the 2010, after watching this review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwtit6YeD4E
Quote Reply
Re: '10 Felt B2, "4-5 mph faster than the competitors" [Whippski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahaha check out the seat,, cracks me up that anyone would think that is a good way to have a seat.
Quote Reply
Re: '10 Felt B2, "4-5 mph faster than the competitors" [Whippski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a maroon. Pretty good price though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like Bill Murray on "Caddyshack."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That guy is awesome. "I am showing 2000 and 10 Felt-A B2 a bike-a. Which is most amazing bike of ultra high modulus comparing to regular modulus of old." If he will throw in the Hooked on Phonics tutorial he obviously isn't using that thing will sell quickly!
Last edited by: wiffcheese: Apr 10, 10 5:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Fork is super smooth in the turns. You can't even tell that you are making a turn." Does he find himself riding off the road?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will say that my '10 Felt B2 is easily 10-12 mph faster than the competitors. Maybe even 20. That guy must be doing it wrong.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought for sure this was a jonnyo video. But his are much better. :)
Quote Reply
Re: '10 Felt B2, "4-5 mph faster than the competitors" [The Real Animal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
hahahaha check out the seat,, cracks me up that anyone would think that is a good way to have a seat.

That may explain why he needs a bigger frame.
Did you like that stem and the spacers. I'd bet that's why it's so fast.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone think he got a five finger discount?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Video is gone now...
Quote Reply