Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'06 Saber vs. '07 Saber
Quote | Reply
What is the difference between these two? Am I correct in remembering that the only difference is internal cable routing?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: '06 Saber vs. '07 Saber [crowrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I remember it is internal headset versus regular headset too.

H
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think they added the rear wheel cut-out in '07, the '06 doesn't have it.

Thom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

switch from 76-77 degree STA to 78.5 across the board
shorter headtube per size, Generally falling into Full FIST geometry
Shift cables go internal, rear brake stays external to this day.
This upgrade came along with a similarly timed overhaul of QRoo's Alu bikes to a Full Fist geometry.
Unfortunately, 2 years later we are still waiting for QRoo to bring the composite Lucero/Caliente/Seduza up to modern standards.
But now everyone who mattered or gave a F... has left the ABG collective for other opportunities (Herbert, Dean J , Etc, Etc)

TP
( I know it sounds like I am bashing on ABG's letting QR die on the vine........because I am! )

Having raced to career PRs on one of the first 10 QR Superforms ever made.....DanE's personal 80 degree sta bike.......and later one of the first short headtube/way extended seat tube Superforms.....as torched by Dave Tesch.......Later having one of the first 50 Rubatex rubbered QR Fullsuits...........and swimming 90% of my triathlon life in QR suits, Until 2007 came along and the loss of San Marcos made wetsuits in exchange for overseas......I love what a trail they blazed in bikes and wetsuits, and it bums me that right now they are dead in the water.....bad pun, but an accurate assessment nonetheless.
Quote Reply