Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

'05 Tequillo Riders Advice
Quote | Reply
For all of you out there on teh '05 Tequillo, how do you rate it? I'm thinking about taking advantage of the end of the year sales that are out there and want to make sure that it is the bike for me as opposed to the Kilo.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: '05 Tequillo Riders Advice [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely love it. I have had a little problem with the splines on the crankarm wearing out, but it is being taken care of as a warranty issue. Other than that, it rides nice and smooth. Much smoother than my road bike. I upgraded the basebar, which was worth the money. But other than that, its OE.

The 76.5 seat angle suits me well as I don't want to ride super steep. Its relatively light and handles quite well. The best part is you get Ult10 with good training wheels and a nice frame for dirt cheap. When you figure the build kit, you are almost getting the frame for free.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply