Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite
Quote | Reply
Is the HED Clip Lite the same product as the HED Flip Lite? THE HED site only mentions the Clip Lite but another WEB retailer offers the FLIP Lite with a description that the arm rests can be adjusted to flip out of the way for climbing. Is this the same product? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [wowkster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
different, I have cliplites, no flip up arm rests and the arm rests are larger. check http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

to see the fliplites, didn't know they were out yet
Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I think I saw them at TRIZONE. I sent an email to HED to see what was going on.
Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw what I assume were the Fliplites with s-bends when I was out at HED HQ a couple months back. They looked pretty nice at the time, but I haven't seen them online anywhere yet...
Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [Terry in MN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Flip is in. Clip, not so much. We are offering just the fliplite now. Everything comes with S bends now. The s bend pipes themselves come in carbon or aluminum. $40 more, about 30g less for carbon. -Andy (I work at Hed)

Andy Tetmeyer (I work at HED)

Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [andyt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andy,

Do the Flips go up automatically (aka - is there some sort of spring, like on my Profile Split Seconds?), or do you flip 'em manually?

Just curious - auto-up is nice for "mixed" training rides, but I am actually going to zip-tie my Profiles down now during races, as it is a minor PIA to hafta get back into 'em every time I shift (road bike w/ clip-ons), or drink from a bottle, or scratch my ass, etc.

Oh, and while I'm asking, do your s-bends work in Profile clamps?

Thx-

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: ? HED Clip Lite and Flip Lite [wowkster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just order clip lites with s bends and the arm rest do flip up.

Where do people put there bike computers?

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply