Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

?? for Tom Demerly
Quote | Reply
Have you received your new Yaqui yet? What's your first impression?

Also, what's the difference in getting a Yaqui through your store vs. directly through Ves. (bike fitting?) I live in WA state, so your store is a little far away. Thanks a bunch
Quote Reply
Re: ?? for Tom Demerly [Luntzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ves sent me an e-mail yesterday (or the day before...) telling me my Carbo and Mriola DL were on the way with another frame also. I haven't seen them yet, but have a bunch of cool stuff here to hang on them when they arrive.

Where you are you want to deal directly with Ves. He is very good at this. Ves must actually approve a fitti9ng himself before he sells me a bike for a customer. Very impressive. This man is serious about getting people on the right bike, Refreshing. I'm very excited to get these bikes. Also, Ves is the only guy to deliver a bike when he said he would! Bonus points! I will post a full review of both bikes when I recieve them. I've ridden Ves' bikes before, with a different label on them- that's why I bought more. They were great then, they look even better now. I'll keep all you guys posted.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply