Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$30 Tri Specific Saddle- Velo STT
Quote | Reply
 I got a new Nashbar magazine with my latest order and while browsing I came across the Velo Pronto STT for $30. It seems to be similar to all the other Tri Specific saddles out there with a longish deep padded nose. Nothing spectacular but well worth the 50 dollars less spent on a Flite Ti. I looked up the company and they appear to be smaller but have a sponsor base that is headed by Craig Walton. I think I might have to give this seat a shot. Anyone have any feedback I should consider?
Quote Reply
Re: $30 Tri Specific Saddle- Velo STT [TriMil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velo makes a lot of saddles for a lot of different companies. They're a good outfit.

The question is whether Nashbar will ever have any in stock. They may be like the mythical $29.95 carbon fork in their catalogs last year.
Last edited by: john: Mar 29, 05 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: $30 Tri Specific Saddle- Velo STT [john] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this saddle isn't even up on the website yet, I'm thinking about jumping on the deal before it does.
Quote Reply
Re: $30 Tri Specific Saddle- Velo STT [TriMil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of the best saddles I ever had was some older discontinued Velo purchased out of the bargain bin box at the LBS for ten bucks. It was far more comfortable than any of the $$$ name brand saddles I had tried. The only thing I've ever found to be more comfy is my Fizik Arione.
Quote Reply
Re: $30 Tri Specific Saddle- Velo STT [john] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

The question is whether Nashbar will ever have any in stock. They may be like the mythical $29.95 carbon fork in their catalogs last year.
As of a week ago they were out of stock.
Quote Reply