Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Triple Brutal James" Deca Ironman 2022
Quote | Reply
Hi all

I've lurked on here for a while and I thought it was about time that I tapped into the resource of knowledge that is available, so thank-you in advance for your replies :)

My friend James is taking on the Brutal Events 1x10 Deca Ironman - York, UK, in July of this year. He has spent years building up to this, from sprint triathlon to a single, double and triple continuous "Brutal Ironman". This challenge is very different to anything he has done though, requiring him to do 1x iron distance triathlon per day for 10 days. If anyone is interested in hearing about this in more detail, I'll leave a link to a video in which he talks me through it.

I'm very lucky to be part of his support crew and although I'm mainly there to document his efforts with videos/ photos etc, I will no doubt form part of the operational support crew as well. What I'm essentially looking for from the Slowtwitch community is any tips or advice anyone has for either James as an athlete to complete this event and/or to me and the support crew for how we can provide the best support he's ever had, we want to knock it out the park.

Cheers, Daniel

Last edited by: -TriathlonDan-: Feb 10, 22 1:11
Quote Reply