Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
"The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread
Quote | Reply
Finman

IMFL Jen?

Whatever happened to cycling caps?

I mean really. Did the helmet requirement kill them?
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:

In the US I feel like I see hipsters wearing them.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [uncle_evan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever happened to Monk? I think he invited Big Kahuna down to Great Floridian years ago. Big Kahuna did it at the last minute because he had nothing better to do, thereby, through his nonchalance and 'don't give a shit' attitude of Iron distance triathlons is a Slowtwitch Legend.

However, Big Kahuna's real contribution was the political training he conducted in the Lavender Room. He lost a bet to mopdahl as a result of Obama's re-election. I wonder what he's doing now. I also wonder about Monk.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [uncle_evan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... predictability.
The milkman.
The paperboy.
Evening TV

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk's around, lurking. He did chime in on a thread a couple of weeks ago.

Dan
póg mo thóin
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk, BigD, BottomFeeder, Casey.

There are quite a few people that Paulo needs to keep track of.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatever happened to Ironman Regensburg? I thought it was only supposed to be cancelled for 2013 due to scheduling conflicts. But it has not showed up on the 2014 list and there is less than a year to go so it looks like it is dead, done and gone. What a shame!
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:

Heads are too big now. They don't fit.

Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
Monk, BigD, BottomFeeder, Casey.

There are quite a few people that Paulo needs to keep track of.

How about R10C (Chip)? I haven't heard from him on or off the board in forever.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
... predictability.
The milkman.
The paperboy.
Evening TV

Is see what ya did there

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...THE Sergio?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trackie Clm?
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure IMFL Jen (if it's the same Jen i think it is) recently graduated from law school from a desert based university.

Record10carbon who knows where. I'm under the impression he's not really able to communicate with the outside world currently. It's been just about a yr maybe 14mo since I've last talked with him. All attempts have not been returned.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chip can't post because of incarceration or seeking professional help? I like him a lot, always a fun time when he is posting.

Only dude I have met that actually has a sex swing.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From that infamous thread, I thought that, at that time, she was a full time social worker out of Jacksonville. To go from that to law school graduate in a year is pretty quick ... kinda like her IMFL run split? :)

desert dude wrote:
Pretty sure IMFL Jen (if it's the same Jen i think it is) recently graduated from law school from a desert based university.

Quote | Reply
Bazinga!

Ted McGregor.
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pdxjohn wrote:
Trackie Clm?

She's still here, see her in The Womens quite often.
Quote Reply
Re: "The what ever happened to...?' Official Thread [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
pdxjohn wrote:
Trackie Clm?

She's still here, see her in The Womens quite often.

She also posted a few days ago in the main asking for bike advice.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:

Is that T3, Jen? Or are there multiple Jen's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nN_5kkYR6k

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan???

The Rat Snake:
A Tribute Race at Gilbert Lake State Park, Laurens, NY May 16 2015
Follow the Rat Snake on Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello uncle_evan and All,

roadhouse

Cheers,

Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The "h" in huge.
Quote Reply

Prev Next