Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Super Baby"
Quote | Reply
 IT s a boy, 7 pounds, 74 vo2max, 209max hr, 340 watts threshold and the lucky Oncle is JONNYO!! Congrats dude on being an Uncle for the second time, are you his future coach??

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Quote Reply
Re: "Super Baby" [Flaco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh.... you are the one that read my blog!!!!!! Yep.... oncle for the second time! The bad side of things is i wont get to see him before a few months:(

of course i will coach him, i already have him getting to ironman by the age of 5 and hope to get ironman north america to give away spot for hawaii in the under 18years old age group!

here s a pic of him after his hard run workout... he was pretty tired....

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Feb 11, 08 21:25
Quote Reply
Re: "Super Baby" [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...your blog is hilarious, its hard not to check once a wk and see what new commercials you have up!!

Man Ironman training by age 5, IM Hawaii before turning 18, i dont think it will be fair to the rest of the world!

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Quote Reply