Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [Floating Debris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess it depends on your sense of humor. I think that is a funny way to bump a thread, regardless of the time/writer.

I find it a lot funnier than your signature line...humor is subjective.

Anyway, those that liked his humor/willingness to bare his life online responded how they did. As you said, "I guess you had to be there".
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [Sir Velo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs was there when Jesus died.....
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [Sir Velo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest, I miss the tibbsie of old. I remember if I had a lonely post, that was about to go to the third page and soon forgotten, tibbsy would bump it back up and keep the poor thread some company.

BTW, I LOVE your posts.

berndog
How did we all get sucked into this crazy sport anyway?!!
Last edited by: berndog: Oct 3, 06 10:45
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [danielito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And when Elvis and JFK battled the Bubba Ho-Tep Mummy...

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I kind of wish BabySitter weren't so negative all the time. Why would you want to bash someone who we all had such a good time with. When you see him, tell Tibbsy that he is missed and that we wish him the best.

berndog
Last edited by: berndog: Oct 3, 06 10:47
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [berndog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"I kind of wish BabySitter weren't so negative all the time."

Knew this was coming. More to follow I'm sure.
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [Burt'sH2OBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I know it's a generalization but I call it like I sees it.

berndog
Quote Reply
Re: "Muse, tell me of the man of many wiles..." I'd like to know the story of Tibbs [TriAlbany] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?
Ron Burgundy: No. No.
Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.
Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.
Quote Reply

Prev Next