Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Low-Sweet" Endurance Fuel [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can make your own gel with maltodextrin and water. As a glucose polysaceride, maltodextrin is not very sweet. If it is still too sweet, you can try a product called Vitago. It's a super long chain glucose polysacaride. It is not sweet at all. In fact, if you make a gel out of it and add no flavoring (which I've done), it basically makes something that tastes like and performs just like Elmer's glue. I know this because when I was in kindergarten I used to suck on Elmer's glue bottles in art class. The residue left on the gel flask after a long ride is exactly like dried Elmer's glue. I guess they must make Elmer's glue with starch. However, for the price of one can of Vitago you can buy a 50 pound bag of maltodextrin. I've used them both and prefer maltodextrin.

Panabax

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.—Robert Wilensky
Quote Reply
Re: "Low-Sweet" Endurance Fuel [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised nobody has brought up first endurance yet... Their vanilla efs shot is awesome. Not to sweet, and i have yet to get gut rot from it
Quote Reply
Re: "Low-Sweet" Endurance Fuel [TriRyno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you kidding? It is extremely syrupy and sweet. I used to use it watered down, but I cant even make it through one bottle before my saliva turns to cement.
Quote Reply

Prev Next