Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Lifetime Fitness" facility... anyone? [Fitnesscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lauren,

I know many people who are Lifetime members and they seem to love it. Personally, I have never been to one. I have belonged to several fitness centers though, and found them to be adequate, but everything I hear about Lifetime makes them seem like they are pinnacle. I have considered joining several times, but there really isn't one by where I live (the closest one is the Novi, MI which is about 30 miles away) so that and the cost has kept me in check. It does seem fantastic though.

Bernie

Re: "Lifetime Fitness" facility... anyone? [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I have belonged to several fitness centers though, and found them to be adequate, but everything I hear about Lifetime makes them seem like they are pinnacle. "

I felt the same way you did. I never thought I'd be amazed by a fitness center. I even yawn at 24-Hr Fitness.... but Lifetime... wow.

I'd pimp (er-- promote) for them anytime.

I suggest you drive the 30 mi to Novi just to check it out. Maybe they'll give you a free pass "on inspection" - saying you may be moving from your current home to Novi :) If caught, i had nothing to do with it :) But you'd die with a smile on your face.

Lauren

-------------------------

Lauren Muney
certified physical fitness trainer
certified health coach
wellcoach
http://www.physicalmind.com

There is no escape from your life... solve the problems and get on with it.

"Just tell her you love her and you think she kicks ass" ~AndrewinNH

"I'm moving [Lauren] to guru status" ~Last Tri in 83
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm afraid I would probably cut them a check right then and there!

Bernie

Quote | Reply
I've been going to Lifetime Fitness since they started opening in TX. I have been very impressed with the facility, the staff and the schedules. On rainy Saturdays it's not that difficult to attend 3 spin classes in a row. They have equipment to perform VO2 Max testing, haven't scheduled it yet, but will soon. Clients for the most part are serious about working out. I regularly ride/run with other triathletes. The GM at my club is a Triathlete and multiple IM finisher. Overall, it's a great environment and has wonderful programs.
Quote Reply

Prev Next