Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Epic Style" Training - Lake Placid, Aug 3,4,5,6
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I am heading to Lake Placid for some long workouts for the long weekend (in Canada). If anyone wants to join for part or all of it, drop me an email (scherman@gmail.com). My tentative plan right now is as below.

Friday: 4K Swim (1 hour)
Saturday: 200k Ride (full ironman course, one of the loops in reverse, add in an extra climb up to the toll booth up Whiteface Mtn, 10km transition run. Easy swim in evening. (about 9 hours)
Sunday: 35km run in the morning, Swim in the Afternoon, Climb Whiteface in the evening (about 1hr-1hr30min climb up, up, up) (about 5-6 hours)
Monday: Epicman as per Dev - 1 hour swim, 180km ride, 21km run....(about 9 hours)

Come on down...you know you want to!
Quote Reply
Re: "Epic Style" Training - Lake Placid, Aug 3,4,5,6 [Schermy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Schermy dude...I thought Irontour/Epicman was over the top, but this is even better...23 hours of training over 3 days, with 64K of running and 450K of riding...you rock. I can't remember but were you at Epicman this year, or was it last year?

We had 7 Kona qualifiers already from Epicman and a good chance at 5 more at IMC, and potentially you at Wisconsin!
Quote Reply
Re: "Epic Style" Training - Lake Placid, Aug 3,4,5,6 [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yah I was at Epicman.....I'd never miss that!
Quote Reply
Re: "Epic Style" Training - Lake Placid, Aug 3,4,5,6 [Schermy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, you gotta get a Kona slot. I am trying to compete with Mark Allen online :-) He had 43 kona qualifiers out of perhaps hundreds. We had ~30 participants at Epicman and I am hoping for 13 qualifiers!

Dev
Quote Reply