Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"Caddyshack Swimming"
Quote | Reply
Another thread gave me this thought, but since it is funny it deserves its own thread.

Caddyshack swimming - "Swimming which involves, unecessary splashing, jumping and/or use of floatation devices other than kickboards and pull buoys. Frequently practiced by the extremely old, young or fat with participants often standing in the pool, or swimming various types of elementary backstrokes at excrutiatingly slow speeds."

Please feel free to edit this definition , because it is really not that funny yet, but I believe it has the potential to be.

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Last edited by: Tri_yoda: Feb 13, 05 16:57
Quote Reply
Re: "Caddyshack Swimming" [Tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Caddyshack, a classic. You must throw in some synchronized swimming and Lacey’s dive. We have to add Carl disinfecting the pool and munching the offending Baby Ruth (right, just fish out the “dookie” and throw in xxx gallons of chlorine).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Doody"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"We have a pool and a pond.......the pond would be good for you"

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Coincidentally, this was on HBO last night. It's been a few years since I've watched it, and I had forgotten how inspirational Judge Smails' poem was:

It's easy to grin

when your ship comes in

and you've got the stock market beat.

But the man worthwhile

is the man who can smile

when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Cannonball...............Cannonball coming......."

------------------------------------------------------------

"He broke into the long easy lope, and went on, hour after hour, never at loss for the tangled way, heading straight home through strange country with a certitude of direction that put man and his magnetic needle to shame."

-Call of the Wild
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-galunga

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: "Caddyshack Swimming" [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long hitter that Lama
Quote Reply