Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "100 up" run training [jager66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No it isn't. It was shot. On Beacon st, miles from the finish
Quote Reply
Re: "100 up" run training [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come to think of it, from the double yellow line and grassy edge, this cant be any closer than 5 full miles from the finish at Boston College .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like Commonwealth, right before crossing Charlesgate...probably .7 from the line...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, regardless of where that video was shot, can we all agree that Chris McDougal's promotion of 100-ups is stupid and laughable?
Quote Reply
Re: "100 up" run training [mileage man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mileage man wrote:
Well, regardless of where that video was shot, can we all agree that Chris McDougal's promotion of 100-ups is stupid and laughable?

I would agree...but add "profitable".
Quote Reply
Post deleted by JoeO [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by JoeO [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
(Sorry having editing problems and it won't let me delete). Here's my reply one more time!

I dont see how it can be. There is a double yellow line. Comm Ave is a divided road at that point. You wouldnt have that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'll learn that there are a bunch of total douchebags on here who NEVER can be wrong about anything. You could show them a blank white piece of paper and they would argue it was not.

I wasn't aware that Geoffrey Mutai wasn't given the "World Record" due to the course. Reasons were pretty ridiculous. I guess Craig Alexander didn't really get the course record at Kona because there was next to zero wind. See video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlgjV52Ja80
Quote Reply

Prev Next