Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Skin suits / tri suits for women?
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I was trying on some skin suits and tri suits the other day at LBS. I found the chest was too small and the torso was too long. Does anyone know of a company that sells a short waisted large bust skin suit/tri suit? I usually wear a small, but that was not working for me :(

I saw some teenage girls at my last tri wearing 2xU...they looked really cute on them; but then again they were teenage girls. Anything looks good at that age ;-)

Thanks.

Heather Sweet
http://thesweetsadventure.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Skin suits / tri suits for women? [hj-rockstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two Verge Trisuits that are horrible on me because they're too short in the torso (camel toe!). I'm pretty average in torso measurement too. I don't know if Verge does any sales in individuals, these were a custom-order for a team. If they do, you might want to check them out. If not, PM me, I have two size M tri suits I'm willing to part with :)
Quote Reply
Re: Skin suits / tri suits for women? [hj-rockstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I bought a 2xu elite tri suit. i bought it online so i was concerned about the size. according to their sizes im a small in the waist and an extra large in the bust(i've got a big rack plus big lats)...i ended up ordering a large suit(i asked around here and heard that they fit a little small) and it fits perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Skin suits / tri suits for women? [slink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have big hips and big bust but a small waist so I usually opt for a two piece (which for me works better since those suits are really hard to get over those curves when wet and I do mostly long distance races) . . .

If you're worried about drag on a two piece you can always wear a speedsuit over the top for the swim portion of the race.