Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [Larry12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're on the rebound? Been dating for 3 months? In a long-distance relationship?

Dude, you should totally pay for them. It's the only reasonable thing to do in this situation.

(Leaving aside that since you registered today and have only posted to this thread, hello Troll.....but at least I got a good laugh out of this thread)
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [kimbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your right, in the beginning I thought she was the most beautiful women in the world, now I'm starting to think she's lucky to be with me not the other way around. It's like, my eyes are starting to open slowly. It makes me a little afraid that my feelings will change too over time and then I'll really feel like a jerk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so I just read this...[/quote]
"how can you give a gift with strings attached?" "I spend thousands of dollars a month to see you and travel hundreds of miles and never ask of anything in return"
Quote:

Big giant red flags here! Guilt trips so soon?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never would have asked.

It is a ridiculous request. If she can't afford to pay for it herself then she is honestly a gold digger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So she is emotionally blackmailing you to get you to pay for the boob job! I agree with the other posters-run, run, run!! I would suggest spending some time unattached and figure out what went wrong in your marriage so you don't make the same mistake again. I am a second wife and a close friend of ours who is a minister told him it takes about 4 years to be ready for another serious relationship. Just my .02
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I never would have asked.

It is a ridiculous request. If she can't afford to pay for it herself then she is honestly a gold digger.
That's the thing, she's not a gold digger.....I have no gold, I have a temp job and a small savings of $5K to my name. She has a Porche, Mercedes, and a big SUV, a 3 million dollar castle with a 7 car garage and over 10,000 sq/ft, and her husband is a CEO of a multi million dollar business. She has zero if she leaves him though. She has a job that pays on commission and makes nothing so far. With the housing market she'd loss money on the home, the husbands business has more debt than equity and is about to go under. Maybe, your right!! I may have more than she does.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clearly you should pay for the boob job. However, the tummy tuck is a sign of weakness and shows the potential for her to become a fat cow. Tell her that once she loses the fat roll by doing sit ups you will step up with the boob job coin.

While you are at it, you may want to order yourself some of those Extends Tablets. That could be fun too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell her to sell the Porche and pay for them herself.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your right!! She doesn't need 3 autos. She could sell the Porche and have plenty left over. So why the hell is she buggin me about this? Maybe, she wants to somehow trap me into not leaving her. I am a rebound guy and met her 3 days after my news of the divorce.

What do you think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jeebus man. It sounds like neither of you can actually afford the new boobs, especially when (read: if) she ever leaves the current hubby and loses everything to him (what state is that BTW?). Maybe she can convince him to buy the boobs for her.

Personally, I think she's using you. Then again, you're probably using her.

Another question: why does she want the boobs? don't you like her boobs the way they are now? if you do, isn't that enough? is she the victim of some horrible industrial accident?

Either way yer f*cked.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

It's really not even entertaining. I give you a 0/10 (actually, it really should go into the negatives).

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
this is her 3rd boob job
What was wrong with the first 2 she had?
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jeebus man. It sounds like neither of you can actually afford the new boobs, especially when (read: if) she ever leaves the current hubby and loses everything to him (what state is that BTW?). Maybe she can convince him to buy the boobs for her.

Personally, I think she's using you. Then again, you're probably using her.

Another question: why does she want the boobs? don't you like her boobs the way they are now? if you do, isn't that enough? is she the victim of some horrible industrial accident?

Either way yer f*cked.

AP

She is going to make her current hubby pay for them now! He's foolish enough to do so. She has great breasts, 2x boob jobs, but wants them bigger yet. I could care less. She wants the tummy tuck, I think because her running program is not shedding the weight and she looks at me and sees rock hard 6 pack abs and no fat at all. But that comes with much core workouts and IM training. I'm not going to pay for the boobs now, she's let me off the hook.

Plus, still says sorry and gave me great sex afterwords. But left a couple more hickeys on my neck for my soon to be ex wife to see again. Plus, she does not care if I do not use protection either, AND she is not on the pill but says she should not get pregnant because of age and medical reasons, however is possible. Plus, wants me to get a tatoo on my crotch area of her name as a symbol - I have not yet. I AM REALLY F'D UP, am I not? Plus, I'm not even training that much anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [BeeHunter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
this is her 3rd boob job
What was wrong with the first 2 she had?
She had her 3rd child and the implants moved to the side a bit, sort of fell out of the pocket per se, from the breast feeding. Not really noticeable until she lays down. So I guess it's needed. I could care less as long as they are there for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Plus, she does not care if I do not use protection either, AND she is not on the pill but says she should not get pregnant because of age and medical reasons, however is possible.

You wan to know the fastest growing demographic for the spread of AIDS these days? Senior citizens. They don't think they need to use protection either because a 60+ year old woman isn't going to get pregnant again too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you've gotten enough advice, which you don't seem to want to take. Time to go back to craigslist to troll.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [D!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

It's really not even entertaining. I give you a 0/10 (actually, it really should go into the negatives).
x2.
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [swimlinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

x2.

x3. i'm going to sue the OP for the minute and a half of my life that it took to read this crap.

---------------------------------------------------
"Pops trippin'. He want me to ask for my bike back. You know i wouldn't trip."
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [biggsmooth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my head is spinning from reading this thread. time for tequila. seriously already~!

Quote | Reply
"time for tequila"

I'm up for that. Have an online drink with me.
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the tattoo is a reasonable request.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I consider myself to be on the other end of the spectrum from this girlfriends of yours. First, if I was thinking of having a boob job (esp for the 3rd time) I would wonder why the first 2 weren't enough and if maybe I had some insecurities I needed to deal with. 2. I would never ask a guy to pay for something I want to change of myself. 3. I know that a relationship - mutual respect, friendship, enjoying each others company outside the bedroom are wayyyyyy up on my list of priorities. I am the way I am and if my guy likes it why should I need to change myself? Also, if you had said "Yes I will pay", then changed your mind, I would likely accept that now just wasn't to be the time, my boobs would wait another day until I could afford it - in fact I'm the sort who would probably turn around and say thank you for forcing me to look at myself and my priorities!!! BUT obviously I'm a bit different from this girl of yours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is a sucker born every minute. look in the mirror to see one born on the same day you were.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply

Prev Next