Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Need a haircut [roadhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
finesse extra-firm hold hairspray works brilliantly for my old man's hawk (despite very fine, pain in the ass hair):

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
yup, pretty much any hairsray plus a phone book to squeeze the hair into and a blowbrier.

It's not about the bike, it's just along for the ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Need a haircut [roadhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pfft - phone book indeed. hairspray, hair dryer, and patient, loving wife ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Thanks, I'm considering a bob, but it's not always been maintenance free for me. I have a lot of hair, but it's fine, so the top never dries flat on its own, and it's not curly enough to be cute.

I'm aksing around for a good hair dresser, but everyone I know DOES their hair, and in my experience hair dressers are usually higher maintenance than I am, so they never really get, wash and go.

How much curl/wave have you got? I have a lot of fine hair too. If mine is anything past my shoulders it's almost strait. If it's cut to the shoulders with a decent amount of layers, then it has enough curl to get beyond the "bad 80s perm" look. The beauty of the right cut is that the less I touch it the better it looks. Only drawback is that I need 1-2h for it to drip dry before people stop asking me if I just got out of the pool. Layers don't work for everyone though...
Quote Reply
Re: Need a haircut [banana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the hair cut yesterday. At the XTerra world championship trail run, Paul Mitchel had a tent. $15 for a cut and the money went to CAF. I sat down told the guy short maintenance free, able to pull it back out of my face for working out. He got started. It's short. Barely makes it to pig tails, but a barrette works to pull most of it back. It was dry in about 30 minutes (they didn't have hair dryers out there, so it really was wash and go...well, wet and cut and go) and I busted out the flat iron to go out last night.
Quote Reply

Prev Next