Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a WSD bike in size
Quote | Reply
Email me if you have one. Would like at least Ultegra or better parts. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [jhwang1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasnt sure what size you want, but I have a 50 cm wsd tt bike for sale
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [S.S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry...looking for a 47 inch frame. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nobody have a 47 WSD they can sell me???!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
forgive my ignorance but... "WSD?"
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [tribike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Women Specific Design" (WSD)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
never heard of a 47 inch bike, though with the apparent rarity of 47cm frames, those who have them are most likely keeping them.

good luck in your search, but i don't think you can automatically assume that everyone has an extra bike sitting around with which they'd be willing to part..

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Not assuming just asking! Doesn't hurt right???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are the 30-34 year old male looking for a WSD bike in 47cm? Doesn't hurt to ask that either, right?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [Bossman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for my GF!!! Does it really matter why? Just looking for a bike..not trying to get my head bit off for it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wasn't biting your head off, was just a little taken aback by your apparent surprise in post #4 that people aren't falling over one another to sell you a bike in a relatively uncommon size - that's without even mentioning that the appropriate place for this sort of inquiry would be the classifieds forum.

as was stated in my prior post, i wish you good luck in finding your girlfriend a bike. have you tried craigslist, ebay, your local bike shop/club for any leads?

cheers!

-mistress k

Last edited by: mistressk: Mar 24, 10 17:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Size 47cm bikes are becoming more and more common than you think. Since more and more women are getting into cycling/triathlon, bike manufacturers recognize the need/demand and are now producing more and more smaller bikes. You can even get a 47 with 700c wheels...Felt Bicycles makes a women's specific in 47 with 700c but it is a road bike, the tri bikes are a little different for them...they go as low as a 48 which would be 650. Do you want the top tube to measure 47cm from center to center?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold mine last week. It was a beauty too. But I don't fit WSD. I am apparently built like a man...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [angiebalentine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, thanks for the tips. Yeah, been looking on ebay and craigslist but just thought I'd ask on this forum as well. Doesn't hurt right? In any case, looks like there aren't many out there but I'll just try to be patient. I'm new in posting so I CAN'Tpost to classifieds yet! I have to have like 25 posts before I can post?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I happen to have a 47cm TREK 5000 WSD that I am thinking of selling. It is low mileage and has always been kept in the house. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a WSD bike in size [AZtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model year and what are the components on it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a 2005 with ultegra/105 mix. I am fairly certain it is with stock components. Here is a link to the bike:

http://www.trekbikes.com/...2005/archive/5000wsd

The only difference is that there is an ISM road saddle on it now - in pink - but I have several saddles available.
Quote Reply