Social Media Coordinator
The primary responsibility of this position is both the strategic and day-to-day management of social media marketing. He/she assists in the development of company online identity through a variety of online channels and tools, with a primary focus on social media, multimedia and website development and management.
- Develop and maintain websites, coordinate and create online content, produce online advertising as well as build and maintain all aspects of social media outlets.
- Analyze data and traffic from online sources (website, advertising, social media, Google analytics) as well as educating management on trends, use and methods of social media.
- Record and publish video updates (product descriptions, tech clinics, athlete interviews and employee interviews.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor degree minimum, with emphasis in communications, digital media and/or design, or a discipline related to digital media, graphic design, photojournalism, visual arts, or related field.
· Two years’ work experience in digital media technology.
· Demonstrated experience in social media, writing, public relations and/or marketing.
- Must be passionate about cycling and/or triathlon
- Desire to work in a flexible team environment where your work has an impact on the company immediately
- Must have excellent technical writing ability and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing websites and web applications is required
- Front and back end development experience with seamless integration of functionality
- Overnight and weekend travel to races, events and trade shows will be required
A letter of introduction and resume can be sent to email@example.com