Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by seanmjohnston
Re: Available: Registered Dietitian, Masters Public Health Nurtrition [seanmjohnston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have her take a look at the careers section of Life Time Fitness. They have RD's in almost all of their locations. As they are based in Minneapolis, there may be several openings in your area.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Available: Registered Dietitian, Masters Public Health Nurtrition [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the suggestion. She has already applied to the available positions at Life Time Fitness and hasn't heard anything back. Unfortunately those positions are fee based which isn't what she is looking for ideally.
Quote Reply
Re: Available: Registered Dietitian, Masters Public Health Nurtrition [seanmjohnston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is she available for one-on-one guidance/advice for fee? Looking for RD with knowledge of endurance sports to help with diet plan and education. Email me - larrycogginsjr@gmail.com

Follow me at http://www.tri-dad.webnode.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Minneapolis VA is hiring a Clinical Dietitian. You can find the postings on www.usajobs.com. PM me if she has any questions.
Krista
Quote Reply
Re: Available: Registered Dietitian, Masters Public Health Nurtrition [pookie87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up, she currently has a position elsewhere but may be interested in this one!
Quote Reply