Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

zipp 808 tubulars (300miles) - 404 tubulars (a bit older) - ergomo pro octalink - no pics yet...
Quote | Reply
-Just a quick teaser post at work here but I'll have pics up after xmas, email if interested though and i can send pics directly as soon as I take them

-404 tubulars, 700c with shimano hub - 2003/04ish, not sure. good condition but probably 1000 miles on them, no tires, older decals but we'll update the decals to 2008 spec in any color you want - $550 shipped

-808 tubulars, 700c with shimano hub - 2008, GREAT CONDITION and less than 300 miles on them. rear wheel led the Phuket Triathlon last week the whole bike so it's obviously a FAAAST wheel;) No skewers or cassette - they have custom white/grey camoflage zipp decals on them right now but I can put 2008 series decals on in any color you'd like - front has a tangente tire on it with only 112 miles (kona) on it, rear tangente has a small cut but is still good to go - $1500+ship

-700x22 zipp tangente tubular (newest model) $50 shipped - new & unglued

-Ergomo Pro - octalink BB, less than 1000 miles, needs to be flashed to latest firmware - includes everything, software, case, installation tool, realized that power was just way to much info to care about, been sitting in a box for the past year. $650 shipped

tai@taigraphx.com - referrence ST CLASSIFIEDS in the subject line
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 808 tubulars (300miles) - 404 tubulars (a bit older) - ergomo pro octalink - no pics yet... [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the zipp tangente tubular for $50 shipped.

Email me at ABWEBDESIGN [@] hotmail.com

Quote Reply