Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

powercranks, model 5 xlite adj $850 incl chainrings & warranty
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm also selling my Powercranks. If you don't know what they are then go check out the website but basically they are cranks that force your legs to get MUCH stronger and pedal efficiently. Before thinking about getting a lighter bike or wheels that will make you 1% faster, consider something that will change you physically and make you 40% stronger. I went from cat 5 to cat 1 in under 2 years using these and they keep on giving training benefits for years.
I really don't ride very much anymore and haven't used them for a few months and I'd rather they get used to make someone ambitious out there stronger!

I have the xLite Adjustable ones, which retail for $1200. (http://www.powercranks.com/...8f653d8775694c490e91) They are the model 5 newest version and have a size of 165mm to 185mm I believe. These are virtually indestructible. After I broke several of the older models, they finally made them extra strong with a heavy duty clutch and are backed by a no questions asked 2 year warranty. I got these in April as a replacement for my old model 4's and only used them for 3 months under dry conditions, they are in perfect shape.

The xLites are about half a pound lighter, which I believe was worth the extra $200 for the training benefit. Cadence work was a big part of my training and the lighter weight allows you to spin more easily.

I'll sell these for $800, plus I have chainrings and a BB and spider for a compact 110mm (50x34) and regular 130mm (53x39) bcd for something extra, I think chainrings and a BB are worth an extra $100 or so and if you want the extra spider and chainrings I'll throw it in for an extra $150 (this would normally be $220 + chainrings, so like $300+?)

Let me know if you're interested,
-Ryan
rmorris@rogers.com
Quote Reply
Re: powercranks, model 5 xlite adj $850 incl chainrings & warranty [rmorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have em?
Quote Reply
Re: powercranks, model 5 xlite adj $850 incl chainrings & warranty [trixie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are still available. Let me know if you are interested.
-rmorris@rogers.com
Quote Reply
Re: powercranks, model 5 xlite adj $850 incl chainrings & warranty [rmorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested if they are still available. PM if they are and I can give you my email address.

Thanks
Quote Reply