Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

frameset sold 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm- Zipp 303 wheelset PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
For sale-

2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm- asking $2400 (not including the wheels, pedals or saddle)

I am happy to entertain offers on just the frame. Based on recent sales, it would probably go for ~$1700-$1800 on eBay. I will take less than this.

Please also note that it was brought to my attention that the fork is subject to the recent Cervelo recall. I should have the new fork in hand by early next week.

2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon, 54 cm

Zipp 303 dimpled rims mounted to DT Swiss 240s hubs, Conti Competition mounted on the front, Vittoria EVO-CG mounted on the rear, Salsa Ti skewers (asking $1000 on top of the above price, if you're interested)

Dura Ace 7800 10 speed shifters
Dura Ace 7800 10 speed front and rear brakes
Dura Ace 7800 10 speed crankset, 172.5 mm arms, 53/39 rings
Dura Ace 7800 10 speed front derailleur
Dura Ace 7800 10 speed rear derailleur
Dura Ace 7800 10 speed cassette (have several to choose from)
Wippermann 10S chain
FSA bottom bracket- ceramic bearings
FSA K-Force carbon handlebars, 42 cm
FSA OS-115 90 mm stem
Selle Italia Ti Flite saddle (not included at above price)
Arundel bottle cages
Speedplay Zero Ti pedals (not included at above price)

This bike has been used for under 1500 miles. The wheelset has been used for substantially less- perhaps 250 miles. The finish is in very good condition with really only one mark, pictured below.

I can include a training-level wheelset if one is required.

This is the first of what will be a number of listings of bikes and parts I will be selling as part of my 'winter cleaning'. I have tried to include all relevant details and a fair price- if you feel I have failed on either part please let me know and I'll get back to you. I am happy to take additional pictures if that will help. Shipping will be by USPS for smaller items and FedEx for larger ones (wheels, frames and complete bikes). Shipping will be actual cost including insurance (I insist). I am also happy to help facilitate pick-up. I accept PayPal or USPS money orders. I have sold a number of expensive items both here and on eBay, including Zipp discs, a Cervelo P3C and a HED Stinger powertap.

Last edited by: naschwartz: Feb 5, 09 0:30
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm PRICE DROP [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for change in price and terms of the deal. Feel free to make an offer I can't refuse!
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm PRICE DROP [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check pm
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm- Zipp 303 wheelset PRICE DROP [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is interested in just the frame, let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm- Zipp 303 wheelset PRICE DROP [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
photos have been updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still available? Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Soloist Carbon- 54 cm- Zipp 303 wheelset PRICE DROP [moonie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest but the frameset has been sold. The group is listed for $850 and the wheelset is available for $1000.
Last edited by: naschwartz: Feb 20, 09 10:42
Quote Reply