Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trade my MINT Orbea Aqua 51 for 54cm Roadie of similar value.
Quote | Reply
Bike and shoes need to go!

2010 Orbea Aqua TTG - completely stock 51cm (fits closer to 53-54cm top tube) $800
Full Tiagra, carbon seatpost/fork
Originally bought for my wife - then we had a baby...so it's been sitting.
Maybe 300 total miles over last 9 months.[/img]

Giro Trans Road Shoe (4 rides in them) $100
Size 44 (Mens 10)[/img][/img]
Last edited by: mansfield12: Dec 31, 11 18:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Road Bike 51cm & Giro Bike Shoes - Need them gone! [mansfield12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall is your wife?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Road Bike 51cm & Giro Bike Shoes - Need them gone! [jgkimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's 5'5. I'm 5'9.
We've both ridden it fairly comfortably..
I'd say it's pretty ideal for anyone 5'4 - 5'8ish.
Last edited by: mansfield12: Dec 19, 11 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Road Bike 51cm & Giro Bike Shoes - Need them gone! [mansfield12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$90 for the Giros anyone?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Road Bike 51cm & Giro Bike Shoes - Need them gone! [jgkimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Question - on the bike. Is there toe over on the front wheel? If the riders feet are at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions (horizontal to the ground) does the front wheel hit the rider's front toe?
Thanks much.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Orbea Road Bike 51cm & Giro Bike Shoes - Need them gone! [sbeste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For me and my size 11s and cleats all the way forward...yes - a small amount of toe over. For my wife and anyone 5'4-5'8 with normal shoe setup...nope.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the shoes but let me know when It's $65 ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Trade my MINT Orbea Aqua 51 for 54cm Roadie of similar value. [mansfield12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for trade option.
Quote Reply