Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thomson Elite forward post FS
Quote | Reply
These items are already in their packaging and are ready to go! I dismantled my roadie and these are the items left.

SOLD! Dura Ace 7800 FD clamp on. Good condition overall. A few surface scratches from road use.
$40 shipped to CONUS

SOLD! Fizik Arione saddle. White with a blue stripe down the middle. Wear on the rear from when I laid it down and fractured my clavicle in '08. Still comfy on the taint.
Make me an offer.

Thomson Elite black seatpost. This can be used to steepen or relax the BB angle. 27.0mm x 250mm
$30 shipped?

Last edited by: btmoney: Aug 18, 10 21:01
Quote Reply
Re: DA 7800 FD, Fizik Arione, Thomson Elite forward post FS [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$25 shipped for the saddle?

"Oh you hate your job? There's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."
Quote Reply
Re: DA 7800 FD, Fizik Arione, Thomson Elite forward post FS [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the fr der and will offer 20 for the seatpost shipped, so 60.00 total to Indiana? If not I will paypal you for the FD today, let me know. g

Greg Mueller
Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Level 3 Cycling Coach
level 1 Running Coach
Head Coach Innovativeendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: DA 7800 FD, Fizik Arione, Thomson Elite forward post FS [bikerbrian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thinking 40 on the saddle and 30 for the post
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FD and Saddle sold and shipped. Seatpost left.
Quote Reply