Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Southwest Roundtrip Voucher - $225 PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
I have one roundtrip ticket/voucher with Southwest Airlines. I’m selling for $225. The voucher is valid until February 2008 or for an extra $50 through Southwest you can extend that to February 2009.

I'm looking to sell this to a trusted board member as I do not have any experience dealing with these things (thus the lower than market price).
Last edited by: walnutcreek tri: Nov 14, 07 5:40
Quote Reply
Re: Southwest Roundtrip Voucher - $250 [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of restrictions are on the voucher? Is it roundtrip, anywhere Southwest flies, at any time, as long as there is an available seat? And, do you take paypal?

Thanks,
brother bonk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I'm interested too.... would like to hear the same details as brother bonk. If things, don't work out with him, drop me a pm.

Thanks,
brian
Quote Reply
Re: Southwest Roundtrip Voucher - $250 [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's roundtrip and anywhere they fly. I'll check on availability and confirm other details. I have paypal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update. Here are the details on how it works:

Yes it's roundtrip and it's anywhere they fly. It's good until 2/20/2008. It does say this though:

"Standard Awards are subject to seat restrictions, and seats will not be available on all flights on all days. "

There is an additional $10 Sept 11 fee tacked on to each trip ($20 roundtrip).

THE PROCESS: You call SWA, figure out flight you want and ask if Rapid Rewards can be used for whatever flights you want. If they have what you want, paypal me the $225 + $10 (I'll split the 9/11 fee with you). I'll call in and reserve the flight you want booked with your name and use my credit card to pay the $20 in 9/11 fees.
Quote Reply