Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram
Quote | Reply
 SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram - $799

SRM professional hollowgram BB30 spider + handlebar mount + chainrings (crank arms not included) + PCV wired computer + bottom bracket mounted wiring kit + download cable. Battery in the head unit was recently replaced, the battery in the crank is still very strong with lots of life in it. The battery cover with the rf coil was repaired last year and has been working great.

This can be used with any cannondale hollowgram crank arms. Made for BB30 bottom brackets.
Last edited by: fujimo: Oct 29, 13 10:15
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram [fujimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size chainrings?
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram [boneil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
53/39
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram [fujimo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume with no cranks it also doesn't come with the necessary spindle for spacing?
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am using the cranks; however, I can consider selling the SRM with the crankarms and SRM specific BB30 spindle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I currently ride with the Cannondale Hollowgram SI, BB30 w/ FSA Chainrings (50/34). Would this setup work? Could I pop those chainrings/power meter onto this crank? If so I am extremely interested!
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Professional Power Meter BB30 Cannondale Hollowgram [Swizzzle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes you can use the cranks; however, you would need to use standard size chain rings instead of the compact size you currently use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! I was looking to upgrade to a standard anyway. So you are selling all parts to the SRM power meter. Correct?
Quote Reply