Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Zipp 900 Disc (dimpled) and 404 front (non-dimpled) 700c clincher
Quote | Reply
Selling my current WHEELSET to raise funds for non-disc pt setup. Not sure on the identifying years, hubs, etc for the wheels because I'm the second owner. see pics below, maybe someone can tell me. The disc has a small razor cut on it which doesn't effect the integrity of the wheel at all. i put approx 500 miles on them with no problems, issues, or even flats for that matter. they are both clinchers with aluminum breaking surface. will sell separately or together. the disc comes with a zipp tagente tire with a good amount of life left in it. I'm thinking around $700 for the disc and $300 for the 404 ($25 shipping for either one). see pic below. dont have any pictures of the wheels off the bike, i can take them if you wish.[/img]
SOLD
Last edited by: somar77: Feb 12, 12 13:50
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 900 Disc (dimpled) and 404 front (non-dimpled) 700c clincher [somar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll give you $850 for the both of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 900 Disc (dimpled) and 404 front (non-dimpled) 700c clincher [tverhoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still unable to pm so sorry to post on here but after I looked them up further I can't spend 900 on these.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 900 Disc (dimpled) and 404 front (non-dimpled) 700c clincher [somar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not able to PM. Interested in 404 front.
Send me an email a yearofthedragons at gmail dot com.
Quote Reply
Re: SOLD Zipp 900 Disc (dimpled) and 404 front (non-dimpled) 700c clincher [somar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply