Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P5-6, 56cm. This is the glossy version (except the Aduro bars and fork are matte finiish). The frame is in very good condition although there are very minor scuffs here and there consistent with normal use. The Di2 is Ultegra 11 speed with the battery in the seatpost. There is also basebar shifting on the right for the rear derailleur. The mount is the "low" version of the Aduro (as opposed to the "high" version).
Rotor 3D+ crankset 172.5 length with Sram 53/39 chain rings
Magura RT6 hydraulic brakes front and rear
Saddle is a near new Aerofuel Pro TT.
Cassette is 11-25 Sram.
The wheels are Mavic Ksyrium SSC with Continental Gatorskins. These wheels and tires are for training. I have owned them for several years (much longer than the bike) and are very sturdy, moderate weight wheels.
The price is net after Paypal fees (either pay as a "gift" or add the paypal fee to the purchase price). Actual shipping cost is also additional. Delivery may be possible in the Austin or San Antonio, Texas areas.
Last edited by: ludlaw: Feb 25, 16 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 Di2 56cm $3,895 [ludlaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there, your advert for the P5 caught my eye, do you have any pics of the scuff/scratches? Secondly would you be willing to sell without the wheels, as I already have Ksyrium SEs love them.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-6 Di2 56cm $3,895 [appark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm's sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More pm's returned. Still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know the seller, but the price caught my eye. That is a GREAT price for this complete bike! Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures?
Quote Reply