Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 SOLD
Quote | Reply
I bought this nice Rudy Project Syton SuperComp aerohelmet off another slowtwitcher not long ago. I is a size large 58-61cm weighing 465 grams. I wear a 7 1/8" hat and this helmet fit me fine. It is in very good used shape. The clear visor has no scratches, nicks or cracks. The helmet is clean with no damage. I wore it on a few training rides and liked it but I am getting out of the full aero stuff for a bit to give trail riding on a 29er a try. I am still using my roadie for triathlons and road riding of course. Looking for $50 shipped in the lower 48 states paid through Paypal. I will ship the same or next business day that payment is received. For those that do not know the visor and jaw pieces are easily removed for more air flow.

Last edited by: jrray24: Sep 14, 10 12:18
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 Shipped US [jrray24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am very interested in this helmet...it appears from your profile, and the races you've done you are in S.Illinois/St. Louis metro area...
I would be willing to pick it up if you're close to St. Louis.
Let me know via p.m.
Thanks!

It's simple, but it isn't easy.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 Shipped US [Glade Runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Local sale pending....Thanks Harvey
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 Shipped US [jrray24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
put me next in line if "Harvey" falls thru.....

Randy
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 Shipped US [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me three...ya never know!
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy Project Syton SuperComp Aero Helmet Large $50 Shipped US [JDale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harvey now owns the Syton Supercomp and is going to set a course PR at the Branson 70.3 with it this Sunday :)
Quote Reply