Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kestrel 500 sci--complete bike
Quote | Reply
I purchased a Kestrel 500 sci frameset (650) from a fellow slowtwitcher back in December. Color is white. He described it having a 52 cm top tube. Bike also came with aero seatpost. I would describe the frame as being in good, not great condition. There are definitely some scratches on it, but nothing out of the ordinary. Picture of the frame can be seen by doing a search of classifieds on this site. I bought the bike around December 20, 2006. I subsequently built it up using some new, and some used components. Here is a list of the parts I used: new threaded 1" headset (ritchey logic); 90cm stem (ritchey); used Profile Design alloy road bars; new Vison tech/fsa mini aero extensions; used road ultegra shifters/brake levers (good condition); used 105 brakes (excellent condition); new 105 front derailluer; new dura ace rear rear derailleur; new ultegra bottom bracket; used dura time trial cranks and chain rings (54-42, but I will throw in 56 ring as well)(good condition); new speedplay pedals. I also purchased a cadence sensor that works with the mavic computer that utilizes the front skewer as a sensor. I will keep computer and skewer as I use it on my current tri bike. I also have a set of used Spinergy Rev-X wheels I will throw in, with dura ace cassette (12-23) Bike was built up by LBS so it has new cables and tape. Bike rides like a dream (I've only been able to ride it twice), but unforeseen financial circumstances necessitate immediate sale. Make an offer. dre@aswmpa.com
Last edited by: davidevelev: Feb 1, 07 16:31
Quote Reply