Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box)
Quote | Reply
Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips with arm rests and chicane r-bend extensions. All new in the box, nothing cut. Asking $500 +shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box) [chrisar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the width of the base bar and length of the extension? Any pics? THanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box) [chrisar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will do $250 for the basebar.

-- Aaron Davidson
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box) [aarondavidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Base bar width is 42cm, you can get some info here: http://www.trisports.com/zivubuco.html The extensions have NOT been cut. I apologize that I don't have any pics. I'd like to sell both the base bar and clips/extensions together for the asked price. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance of the Base Bar and extentions with no vuka clipp? If interested Email me craig1magee@gmail.com ( I only do pay pal )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buyer fell through so these are still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is a free BUMP. A simple reply back would have been helpfull letting me know that my VERY fair offer of $375 for basebar and ext. was no good instead of leaving me hanging for a week!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now asking $450 obo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Now asking $450 obo.

PM sent w/ offer.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Bull base bar, clips and Chicane Extensions (All Brand New In Box) [rhcpcraig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Any chance of the Base Bar and extentions with no vuka clipp? If interested Email me craig1magee@gmail.com ( I only do pay pal )

Don't need basebar, extensions, or the armrest pads. Just need pair of Vuka Clip. Let me know if still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics Leebronco1@gmail.com

Homeward Bound
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if they are still available please send pic and i will pay the $450. size? douglas@multisportpartners.com
Quote Reply