Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Rear (w/AeroJacket) and Giro Advantage
Quote | Reply
I have the following items I'm looking to sell:

I have a 10 Speed 2013 SRAM Red Quarq Compact Crankset (165mm/BB30) that I'm looking to sell or possible trade. Asking price is $1100 or I'd be willing to do a partial trade/sale for a 2012 or later SRAM Red Compact Crankset (165mm/BB30) plus cash. I will supply pictures upon request.

2007 Zipp 808 Rear Wheel with Aluminum Brake Track plus an AeroJacket. Asking $475[/img]

2013 Mavic Cosmic Elites (came stock on my P5). I used these wheels for about 9-10 months. They're a very solid wheelset. Cassette and tires not included. Asking $200-SOLD
[/img]

Altra 3-Sum size 9 used twice (with socks) for a total of about 4 miles (too small). Asking $35-SOLD

Giro Advantage-Large. I used this helmet once or twice and felt it was too big. Asking $45[/img]

I will gladly send more pics upon request.
Last edited by: trithink: Aug 18, 14 2:58
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Red Power Mweter, Zipp Rear (w/AeroJacket), Cosmic Elites, Giro Advantage and Altra 3-Sum [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the 808 still available? clincher or tubular?
Quote Reply
Zipp 808 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. It's a clincher with the aluminum brake track.
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Red Power Mweter, Zipp Rear (w/AeroJacket), Cosmic Elites, Giro Advantage and Altra 3-Sum [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Cosmic Elites. What is included in the $200 price besides wheels and tires (i.e. shipping, papal, etc.)?

Thanks,

MC
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the jacket?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. How does $50 sound?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes will it fit jet9?
Last edited by: espejo09: Aug 11, 14 12:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you ship the Cosmic Elites to Canada? Please email me at terryishizaki at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM Red Power Mweter, Zipp Rear (w/AeroJacket), Cosmic Elites, Giro Advantage and Altra 3-Sum [terryaki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, Cosmic Elites are sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever receive my IM? Are you still interested?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still thinkin. Can I see a pic of the zipp 808 and wheel cover just over it. Little more closer then what you posted
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM about Altra shoes

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure. I'll send more pics out in the AM. Do you want pics of the wheel cover alone? Do you want the exact dimensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Rear (w/AeroJacket) and Giro Advantage [trithink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the Quarq? Can I get a Picture of it?
Quote Reply